Saturday, June 23, 2007

Wow....

Ok, blogging at 3am is not usually my thing. However, tonight, things need to be talked. So, my roomate and I just spent the night pounding drinks and enjoying the fact that the weekend arrived. You see, for me, getting crazy was no new thing because of the fact that summer had arrived and weekends and weekdays seem to blend together. But, tonight, the roomy wanted to get drunk so I obliged.

So, things went as planned and we drank, and partied, and I got dominated in every competitive game possible, darts, bowling, and even pool. Yes this was a bit strange, but the night was about to take an even crazier turn.

We were on our way to Chicago's to fill our appetite for a little pizza, when I saw a truck coming up Barry ave. right at us. I could tell this truck was "not all there." For no apparent reason I took the left side and my roomate took the right. As soon as we made the change the truck turned right into my roomy, knocking him clear off his bike.

Luckily, the roomy was ok. We talked, more like yelled at the driver, who was obviously drunk, and demanded payment for the bike. However, he stumbled away. We followed through with our threat to cal the police, only to sit around for many minutes with no arrival of the 5-0.

Our night ended rather uneventfully. With no arrests and no beat downs. Crazy stuff for an otherwise calm night.

No comments: