Thursday, June 14, 2007

Summer Plans


Alright, so i've already mentioned that I plan to work on my golf game this summer, and I do. My other big plan is to get back in shape. Now, i've been told that this is overrated, and that it will really do nothing for me, but, i've got a lot of time, and it sounds like something to do.

So far I've been good about getting to the gym and hammering out some miles on the treadmill. However, I've also had a significant increase in my partying time. So, i've amended my plans. My new plan is to work out during the day, and take the night by storm. No longer is it to get in shape, because I believe that this new lifestyle will not allow for such a thing.

On a side note, last night I experienced luck in a way that i've never experienced before. Without giving too many details, let's just say this: I was inebriated. I wanted to do somethings that I would regret. I even acted upon my urges. Luckily, the stars were aligned in my favor, and there were no regrettable offenses. Very rarely would I say that I was glad to wake up alone. This morning was one of those mornings.

1 comment:

DShan said...

and how's that workin out for ya? heard the stars realigned?